All-Star First Time At Nca Dallas

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

The number of spectators at the showoff has grown steadily every year. As large as we like to think our gym is, it simply cannot hold any more people. We have cut down on the number of teams performing. We are also charging a fairly hefty admission. Both of these actions are specifically to try to keep the crowd down to a manageable number. Neither action has been very popular, but they both beat getting shut down by the fire marshall.

What hours are you open on Thursday? Do you offer any open gyms or privates that day? We are flying in around 10/11am and have a whole day with nothing planned.

I don't think there are any openings for actual instruction or open gyms on Thursday, but I believe we will be open from noon through 9 or so.

What hours are you open on Thursday? Do you offer any open gyms or privates that day? We are flying in around 10/11am and have a whole day with nothing planned.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
CP has a weekly tumbling private and stunting private and I just received a text that both are canceled due to team practices. Her private coaches are both also team coaches, though.

They might be. I was being more sarcastic because people were complaining about the admission fee. CA is a successful gym and needs to make money of it wants to continue so advertising their pro shop and other services is a smart thing to do.

Cheer Dad = broke dad
Okay, I searched on the board and searched on-line and can't find CA's showcase time or admission price. Help anyone?

@Babs, have you looked on the CA website? I can't recall what thread it was in but am assuming is on their site.

Cheer Dad = broke dad

Does anyone know where the Nfinity store will be located?

Copy and pasted from the reply from camamakat on page 2..............

We will release the info on Monday! Lots of great Nfinity gear & different gyms apparel from around the country! Make sure you follow @nfinity on twitter & me of course @CAmamakat :) Can't wait to see everyone!

Okay, I searched on the board and searched on-line and can't find CA's showcase time or admission price. Help anyone?
Showcase starts at 8:30 with ticket presales beginning at 7:00. The cost is $20.

Copy and pasted from the reply from camamakat on page 2..............

We will release the info on Monday! Lots of great Nfinity gear & different gyms apparel from around the country! Make sure you follow @nfinity on twitter & me of course @CAmamakat :) Can't wait to see everyone!
Argh. I don't do twitter.

Nfinity Pro Shop Party
800 Jackson St, Dallas, TX 75202
0.3 miles from the convention center

Fri 9 am-9 pm
Sat 9 am-9 pm
Sun 9am-2 pm

including apparel from 16+ all-star gyms

Back