All-Star Flyer Placement Question....

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 15, 2009
Where is the least obvious place to put a flyer who isn't as flexible nor clean as the other flyers on a team...it's a small team with 5 stunt groups?... 2 front 3 back formation.

With a small team its hard to "hide" any group but I would probably put them back row on the right. Maybe i'm the only one but I tend to look to center and to the left first. :)

Not in the air...
LOL...I knew someone would say this, its her first year on a level 5 teams and she has potential and will definately get better with practice, she really isn't bad at all, just wondering were is the best place to hide the weakest flyer...you need the 5 groups to max out the score sheet.

NEliteSteven said:
I'd say back right. I always look left, because that is where Orange usually puts the faker. haha

I look left now too actually. It's just always been the BLC so I make sure to watch it. Maybe we should start putting them in the FRC lol

I've always heard the back right corner. Center is your strongest but since people read left to right they have a tendency to start on the left and go over towards the right.

Back left (if your looking at them while competing). Last year I over heard this one lady that came in to help us clean up our routine talking to our coach and she said that she usually puts the best jumps in the center and on the right (if looking at the mat like a spectator) because most people are right side dominate and they will look at center first and then look over to the right. So by putting your worst flyer in the back left then judges are less likely to notice how unflexible she is. Or atleast thats what I think:)

back right. you read right to left. oh and all the cool people sit on the left at worlds.

Kris10boo said:
I've always heard the back right corner. Center is your strongest but since people read left to right they have a tendency to start on the left and go over towards the right.

(BLC) Back left corner is from the athletes perspective, not the viewer but you are correct. People look center then to their left then right (like reading).

Back