All-Star Flying....look On Page 3 For Stretches....page 5 For Video's Of Stretches

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I will look em up. Thanks!
Actually I tweeted her today and she just posted them on her twitter about 5 min ago. @ceacoachses is her twitter name. :)

*********MsTeal edited to say the sheet is posted on Page 3.......there are video's posted on Page 5. Please do not reply asking her to send them to you........read to the end of the thread's before replying.........*********

Last edited by a moderator:

Here you guys go! These are some good ones to go with the flyer conditioning sheet. Sarah's gonna release a very extended DVD set in Jan/Feb for sale, so these videos are really priceless at the moment! A lot of the things on the sheet are mentioned in these short instructional clips. :)

*********MsTeal edited to say the sheet is posted on Page 3.......there are video's posted on Page 5. Please do not reply asking her to send them to you........read to the end of the thread's before replying.........*********

Last edited by a moderator:
2k3hbp.jpg

11jvhn7.jpg
11jvhn7.jpg

Here guys- since I've received a lot of requests and they just keep coming-I'm gonna post them here. I think it should be fine bc it doesn't have anyone's name. Plus I'm on my phone and it's super hard to try to copy/paste these codes in every individual PM and/or request in this thread. :)

Maybe if it is on every page...

Back