All-Star For The Love Of Stunting 2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

The Love sisters are incredible. What can't they do?! Such an amazing video. Werrrrk Britni Love!

she's literally the sickest flyer. i love it! except on senior elite's stunt..they toss them the opposite direction on the full around in the elite stunt sequence ;)
Because it totally matters in this video.. ;)

why couldn't i have been born a Love? their whole family is amazing! they even had a video a while back with their older brother doing doubles!

Someone commented on the video on youtube saying that the guy on the left at 1:18 looks like he has elephant ears hahaha

Everytime I see cheetas first stunt I think of my first day stunting when I distinctly remember saying, rather loudly, "You mean I can touch her butt, and It's okay?!" (I come from a very conservative family, that was outrageous for me)

I couldnt imagine how awkward that would be to learn. Just imagine all the kids faces at practice when the coaches demoed it XDD

Everytime I see cheetas first stunt I think of my first day stunting when I distinctly remember saying, rather loudly, "You mean I can touch her butt, and It's okay?!" (I come from a very conservative family, that was outrageous for me)

I couldnt imagine how awkward that would be to learn. Just imagine all the kids faces at practice when the coaches demoed it XDD
yeah i couldnt help but think about a whole bunch of awkward situations when i saw it

i die everytime cali elite comes on the truck in the back just kills me i can only imagine what the driver is think... hahahaha

I keep watching this over and over, Brandon and GBE are still my favorites... Which is the most difficult scoresheet wise? I'm still learning...

Back