All-Star Foreign Exchange On Se

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

If you would like to host an exchange student that is involved with cheer, please let me know. We did last year and it was fantastic. We have families that contact us in hopes to find a family involved in all star cheerleading so we could definitely get you in contact with someone.
Definitely interested. Probably next school year though (2013-2014) keep me in mind!

I would like some information on hosting a foreign exchange cheerleader ;) It would be great for my kids and the student.

I wanted to come to your program when I was studying at UNCW last year! But I was too scared to just turn up. Maybe if I'd been on here before I went out to Wilmington and spoken to people from Cheer Infinity I might have gone to open gym or something. I could have used it, I was so out of practice when I got home last summer and even a year on I'm still working to get back skills I had before.
I so wish you would have!!! Our gym is open arms!!! Wish I could have met you!!! If you ever come back please come see us!!!

I so wish you would have!!! Our gym is open arms!!! Wish I could have met you!!! If you ever come back please come see us!!!
I definitely will :) I was going to go next spring but I've decided to go to Worlds instead! Maybe the following spring :)

I think one of the reasons I didn't come was because I couldn't actually get to the gym from campus. I'd force one of my friends to drive me next time!!!

A lot of kids from Sweden go the US to be exchange students. The people that do cheerleading over here usually WANTS to keep doing it in the US but don't know too much about allstar, so they join high school instead. But I've talked to one girl that was on Ohio Valley Allstars. She had zero tumbling before she left and came back with an bhs and more! :)

I always encourage the talented kids I know to go!

We have 3 people who go to US to be exchange students.
Matej is on Univesity of Kenutcky.
Sara is on HPU
and as lady already said another Matej is on Nifinity allstars :)

Oh......... I feel dumb but anytime I see HPU I think High Point University since its around my area.
I visited High Point when I was in North Carolina :) looked like a lovely school. Sometimes when I see HPU I think of High Point too and then need to correct myself. It's like my friend who doesn't understand that UNC and UNCW are different schools and keeps telling me that Maddie is going to UNCW...

I visited High Point when I was in North Carolina :) looked like a lovely school. Sometimes when I see HPU I think of High Point too and then need to correct myself. It's like my friend who doesn't understand that UNC and UNCW are different schools and keeps telling me that Maddie is going to UNCW...

Well I live in HP so it's just a thought that rings in my head lol. Yeah my friend doesn't understand the difference too

Back