All-Star Ga Allstar Teams Posted

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

As an honest question, do they turn down a lot of athletes? I know my gym and a lot of others have an "everyone makes a team" policy, but GA has no senior 1 or senior 2 teams. They also don't have any youth, mini, or tiny teams. Their lowest level is Junior 2. Do they have a minimum requirement to make a team considering they don't have much of the lower levels or is that just how it turns out?

Not 100% sure but a team member told me that there was going to be a medium and small coed. He said all boys on small coed would have to have doubles and that in medium coed, the girl's tumbling could carry the team so the boys wouldn't have to all have doubles. That's what I was told- but I'd prefer to see a large coed and small senior!

I also saw somewhere that both teams would be "Coed"

As an honest question, do they turn down a lot of athletes? I know my gym and a lot of others have an "everyone makes a team" policy, but GA has no senior 1 or senior 2 teams. They also don't have any youth, mini, or tiny teams. Their lowest level is Junior 2. Do they have a minimum requirement to make a team considering they don't have much of the lower levels or is that just how it turns out?

The way they were blowing up their twitter before tryouts happened it seemed like they didn't turn athletes down or have that much of a requirement. They had the tweet that was something like "short, tall, skinny, or chunky GA Coed will fly them all". It could just be that other gyms like Stingrays have such a well developed lower level and younger team base that they go there.

Just how it turns out. There generally just aren't as many young and lower level kids to place, so they usually are just worked into existing teams, they do their best to place every kid who comes in, regardless of age or skill level.

I dont think they ever had younger teams
Yes, Geogria Allstars did have younger teams back in the day.....their Pee Wees (mini's) and their Prodigy (youth) and they were always a delight to watch. This was about 10 years or so ago though.

Back