Gabi Butler???

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 19, 2012
i know im late but what happened with her going to trinity then cali? i know she left tg but i dont get the trinity thing

Athletes jump gyms all the time. She is just well known and so people care. The biggest deal with her is she jumped a gym from the east coast to west coast. But still not a big deal. When kiara knowlin went from cheer force to calif allstars there wasn't all this media but it was a big deal then.

Athletes jump gyms all the time. She is just well known and so people care. The biggest deal with her is she jumped a gym from the east coast to west coast. But still not a big deal. When kiara knowlin went from cheer force to calif allstars there wasn't all this media but it was a big deal then.
Yeah i agree. But i cant believe her whole family would just get up and move, she must of really been having problems or her family was moving for different reasons

Ok im sorry its like my second day, i didnt really want to read a whole thread just a simple answer

Ok im sorry its like my second day, i didnt really want to read a whole thread just a simple answer
And that's where you went wrong. If you had googled it, there are articles (there's even one written BY GABI) about it that you can read. And they answer your questions.
Yes she left trinity, it wasn't the right fit. She went to Cali, she didn't move her whole family. She's staying with family who lives out there. Her parents and sisters are still at home.

Let me enlighten you for a second.
This is the Fierce Board. Welcome! If you want a quick answer, try Wikipedia, or Ask.com or one of those sites, because you probably won't find it here.
You see, we like to do things like "discuss." And by "discuss," I mean introduce a topic, complain about it, obsess about it, TYPE IN CAPS about it, argue about it (for 13 pages,) introduce plot twists, hypotheticals, rumors, argue some more, post a cat meme or cow smiley, fuss about people being rude/snappy/know-it-all, get voted-down or locked, start the whole fight again in a new thread, and still, no simple answer.
Glad to have you here! Might want to get some zebra-print, blinged reading glasses.

Let me enlighten you for a second.
This is the Fierce Board. Welcome! If you want a quick answer, try Wikipedia, or Ask.com or one of those sites, because you probably won't find it here.
You see, we like to do things like "discuss." And by "discuss," I mean introduce a topic, complain about it, obsess about it, TYPE IN CAPS about it, argue about it (for 13 pages,) introduce plot twists, hypotheticals, rumors, argue some more, post a cat meme or cow smiley, fuss about people being rude/snappy/know-it-all, get voted-down or locked, start the whole fight again in a new thread, and still, no simple answer.
Glad to have you here! Might want to get some zebra-print, blinged reading glasses.
:shimmy:
That just made my life

Back