Please help support LiME...
order your T-SHiRT today.
ORDER DEADLiNE: MARCH 10th, 2o12

EMAiL: jen at [email protected]
or
SEND MONEY ViA PAYPAL....to: [email protected]
PLEASE BE SURE to use INSTRUCTIONS BOX & add SIZE/SHIP TO ADDRESS

THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT :D

Thanks for all your support everyone....LIME LOVES U........
PS these t-shirt are totally ADORABLE!!!!

AHH I so have to buy one of these! And this might be kind of a weird question, but do you know what type of tshirt they're printed on? Is it just like a standard tshirt or something like American Apparel?

AHH I so have to buy one of these! And this might be kind of a weird question, but do you know what type of tshirt they're printed on? Is it just like a standard tshirt or something like American Apparel?

they are on a Gildan Heavy Weight T-Shirt :)

Met some very friendly GBE moms today at CSG selling shirts. Thank you! You ladies were awesome and my cp was excited to add another lime shirt to her collection!

Maybe I'm missing it.. but I don't find an "instructions" box on Paypal, it only lets me send a message instead. Is that okay or should I just send an email to gbejen instead?

Side note: Met a Lime Mom this weekend. I gave my kids a scavenger hunt this weekend to keep them busy at CSG and one of the things they had to get was a video of a mom from another gym doing a toe touch. The Lime mom was a GREAT sport and had several kind things to say about our team and program! Thats why I love me some GBE :)

Maybe I'm missing it.. but I don't find an "instructions" box on Paypal, it only lets me send a message instead. Is that okay or should I just send an email to gbejen instead?
a message would work PERFECT....just add your SIZE & ADDRESS! thnx for the LiME SUPPORT

Met some very friendly GBE moms today at CSG selling shirts. Thank you! You ladies were awesome and my cp was excited to add another lime shirt to her collection!
AWWWWW...thanks SOOOOO MUCH...it seriously means the world to us to have your LiME SUPPORT!

Back