All-Star Gbe, Ua, Ice, Chi-town, Ace Of Il, Mce

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I wasn't heading to Dallas, I was heading to Birmingham, AL unfortunately. But my flight from NJ to Chicago was delayed. And if I would have went on the delayed flight, I would have missed my connection flight leaving from Chicago. And all the other flights leaving from Chicago were either cancelled or sold out! So had to cancel my weekend trip. But on a positive note, I saw two World Cup Cheerleaders ! lol

For anyone who is wondering about the status of friends or family coming through O'Hare. Jac says her flight was the only non-stop from O'Hare to Dallas that wasn't cancelled at the time they left. A group of GBE girls were on the same flight as her. UA athletes left yesterday.

All of our families have been working hard to re book schedules and we are checking off the girls as they come in. Every year of Dallas this happens so we were ready. Praying everyone gets here. Here we go. Travel safe everyone.

mariahnicole1216

I was wondering if you they were talking about the same Chicago I live in :confused:

We barely got two inches. Anywho- hope everyone arrives safely and has a great weekend competing!

I know flights out of Atlanta have been delayed and some cancelled all day due to severe storm cells moving through. My daughters flight left at 10:25 this morning but flights after were delayed. Stressful day all together!

Back