Get to Know the Fiercers

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Names Rich
I'm 25
have cheered for my college (St Josephs University, we were small coed D1 at nca... don't look us up)
I was on SJS Open Coed 5 for a year, and Open Coed 6 for 3. Also did some random teams here and there.
On world cup lazers now.

I've also coached and done choreography for allstar, rec, and high school.

I live in NJ and wouldn't have it any other way!

I work full time doing marketing for a small software company.

I'm Melissa, I cheer for Rocket Elite :) Last year was my first year there and I LOVED it! Last year I was on junior large 3 this year I'm on junior large 4 :)

im breanna jayee.(add me on facebook)
all my friends at school/home call me bre, and all my friends/coaches up at the gym call me b, or j, or bre.
hah.
i cheer at cheer athletics, im on cougars (large senior coed 3).
this is my 4th year there, but i've been cheering since 3rd grade.(started competitive in 6th)
i am now a sophomore in highschool, and i cheer up there as well.

haaaaay (=
im kylie durnan (adddd me on facebook!)
i cheer on acx jags charleston!
in south carolina.
i used to live in canada and i cheered on cheersport sharks(=
hehe.
yahhh.
im a HUGGGGGGGGE senior elite fan,.(=

i'm kayleigh senger! add me on facebook :) i'm from mt. prospect, illinois!
i was on ultimate athletics dynasty (jc 5) last year and am on it again this year!(sm ag)

heyy
im Siobhan, im 16, officially leave high school on tuesday eekk!
i cheer for Star Spirit, junior level 3, in the UK and have been doing it for about 3 years but did gymnastics for 7.
i have a slight obsession with Georgia Allstars <3
i love new cheer friends so add me on facebook ... siobhan sutherland
when im older im going to be a dolphin trainer in america, mhmm i will get there one day :D

Well my post is WAYYY back. I'll do mine again :)

Lindsey Hokenson:
I cheered at Core Athletix last season on Large Coed 3.
I aged out this season. WAHH.
I'm now coaching Small Senior 3.
I really want to borrow someone else's birth certificate so I can cheer forever.

http://twitter.com/ohhhlindss Follow meeeeee.

heyy im marissa durnan (older sister to Acx Jag :) )
im 16 and im about to be a senior on high school!
this will be my 6th year cheering and im so happy i have like 3 years after im done highschool to still be on seniors :)
i moved from canada after my 9th grade yearr and i cheer at Cheer sport sharks for 3 years there (j3, j4, s5)
now i live in summerville south carolina and cheer for ACX charleston! (s3, s3, now s4)

my answer to anything cheer is world cup <3.
i think you could try to imagine our house hold after worlds with my sister being obsessed with senior elite !

hiii:) Im Angelica
Facebook- Angelica Kaye Wilson
I cheer for a small gym in East Texas! Cheers my passion. Its my senior yearr...& i cant believe it :( Ive cheered for 5 years. & I love traveling to go see competitions and meeting people!

Heyyy there I'm Shannon :) from Scottsdale, Arizona. I used to cheer for Desert Storm Elite, and was going to cheer at AZ Power this year, but it's too expensive. I turn 17 July 23rd! I first became obsessed with cheerleading after watching World Cup Starlites 2007 Worlds aaaaand no, I don't cheer for Cheer Extreme hahah.

Hi~~ I'm a cheer mom. I have 2 daughters that cheer. Jenn is a Louisville cheerleader and my Morgan is on Prodigy at Ultimate Athletics for the second year.

My name is Louise. My friends call me Weezy. My biological daughter, Lauren (LaLa), cheered for Top Gun. She is going into her sophmore year of college at FSU and is an instructor for NCA. I love competitive cheerleading and most of the time enjoy moderating the board. My other "children" are here on the boards! Love them!

heyyyy. im shelbyyy:) i cheer down in south mississippi! i have been cheering for the past 2 years and i love it! im not really new but im just kind of starting to branch out and post and voice what i think.. so yeahhh! haha

Back