OT Gifts For Coaches!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Apr 29, 2010
my team is trying to figure out what we could give our coach- i thought there might be a thread on this but i couldnt find one. does anyone have any ideas?!

not sure if this will help any but at my gym we gave our coaches this quilt which has pictures of every team, our logo, & then in the blank spots we all got to sign it. one of my teammates moms friend put it together for us & we gave it to them at the banquet it was really nice:)
23kvmyt.png

The quilt is such a cute idea! We gave my coaches a canvas tote bag with their names and our logo on them. They used it for hauling stuff to practice and comps. We also gave them Dogeared necklaces ( google them) one year because they have cute ones that are like wish and hope and faith and all this stuff like that.

the quilt idea is a nice one :) we have given our coaches a photograph of the team at an international competition and a gift voucher. The last gift we gave them we these glass beads for a type of charm bracelet.

In the past kids had given me anything from jewelry. Bags. Videos. Spa trips. And a brand new music travel station (they broke my old one during the season)

My favorite gifts were 1) my Pandora bracelet--and then I got a bead each subsequent year; and 2) a picture book from shutterfly documenting the season. It's been 4 years and it still sits proudly on my entertainment center.

give each coach a picture frame with a pic of ur team and then decorate and sighn the frame

Back