All-Star Girls Rule The World

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 2, 2013
Okay so I don't know if this is a bad or good idea. Please don't get mad or protest but it just came to me in a dream. What if there was an all boy team ? Like no girls whatsoever ! What would it be like? I just really want to talk about this and kind of fantasize about it ! Please don't get mad!

No fear in fierce

Okay so I don't know if this is a bad or good idea. Please don't get mad or protest but it just came to me in a dream. What if there was an all boy team ? Like no girls whatsoever ! What would it be like? I just really want to talk about this and kind of fantasize about it ! Please don't get mad!

No fear in fierce
There used to be an all boy team a couple years ago. I forget their name, but they were pretty good.

ETA: Found it!! Here is a video

Yup, I remember an all-guy team, I think from San Francisco?? California for sure. They were amazing, and their tops had better positions than most female tops. I remember them being super clean and having a lot of fun at competitions. Not sure if it's the same group in the video, but I don't remember shorts. Only saw them once though

hypothetically, could you enter a team in Large Coed that was really just a team of 12 (I think that's the max) guys? Not saying it would be a good plan but could it happen?

hypothetically, could you enter a team in Large Coed that was really just a team of 12 (I think that's the max) guys? Not saying it would be a good plan but could it happen?
It's 18, I don't think there is a rule against that. It just says up to 36 people, up to 18 guys. It would definitely be interesting to see.

It might've been the video posted above from USA nationals but I remember watching a video of a team from Asia that was all-male and they had some pretty unique/cool stuff in their routine.

Also, any one that watching the male acro routines... imagine doing all of that with 5+ stunt groups!

Back