All-Star Goals For This Season?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jun 30, 2012
Now that we are all starting a new season, what are some of your goals you would like to achieve? For myself, I want to have a standing back tuck, layout, and higher jumps :oops:. What are yours?

get my two to full and become a better performer!
...i would also like a six-pack haha :). I want my team to have an amazing season even though we are in a really tough devision, and after getting secon at NCA last year I would really like to come out on top.:D

My CP's goals for the season are to get her back tuck, higher jumps and overall better body positions in the air. My goals are to encourage and support her without being overbearing or opinionated!! :oops:

My CP's goal is to have muliple BHS by October, although she just did this on her own Tuesday!!! So proud of her!

Her bigger goal is to have her tuck my February...we'll see. She has been working her bootie off!

I want to get my tumbling skills back. I had a knee injury and can only do hand springs anymore.
so my goal this season is to get back my standing tuck, standing bhs tuck, and my ro bhs tuck.
a six pack would also be nice ;p

I want to get my back walkover which is embarrassing because a majority of you on here are (or have children who are) amazing at tumbling! But it's a big thing for me since I've been cheering for 7 1/2 years with just a cartwheel as my best 'tumble' and it took me about a year or 2 to learn a forward roll because I was so scared! I hope one day I'll be able to tumble properly, with no fear! Maybe next season will be the one, you know what they say, 8th times a charm? ;)

Back