All-Star Gssa San Jose Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

they had a rough first day but much better second day, they don't have a ton of tumbling so that will be a struggle for them this season, when the stunts hit they are good!

they had a rough first day but much better second day, they don't have a ton of tumbling so that will be a struggle for them this season, when the stunts hit they are good!
oh good. one of my friends was a standing full in the opening and he was freaking out about landing it, he just got it like last week.

my other friend is on orion as well and he hurt his knee really bad, so thats one less full/jumps to back.

PCM KARMA
Uniforms not visually appealing.

Tumble Bust
Two Stunts Down
(one flyer was fixing her top while in the stunt)[/quo

Their unifroms did not come in on time, therefore had to get quick uniforms made.[/quote]

Hey all -
First of all.... the uniforms were made as a last minute option for our coed teams. We have ordered all 4 level 5 teams through GK and right now GK is struggling to finish all their orders. They did send us the 2 all girl teams uniforms and they look great. But they just didn't have the details of the coed uniforms finished. It was sad and overwhelming. It was a tough decision to make when two of the level 5's had uniforms and the others didn't. The owners made some calls to get a replacement (just for the weekend for those two teams) and fortunately we could. They were made in 36 hours. They were sublimated uniforms. They didn't come out amazing.... but they came out and that's all that matters. And really the only problem was that they were too big on everyone. I know we received a lot of crap for these uniforms.... but someone worked really hard (day and night) to make those, and I respect anyone who works that hard. They have now been retired and wont be worn again.
And just to clarify - GK is making two different uniforms for our level 5 teams. International open all girl and small senior have the same uniform, while international coed and small coed have the same uniform. So that is why two teams were ready and the other two weren't.

Just adding in to the Nor Cal/ Fame thing .... From what I know...
When Tammy (owner of GSSA) pulled the coaching staff for the GREAT 8 into the back to room to go over everything that would happen during GREAT 8 and the rules etc., she mentioned that she had to DQ two level 5 teams because a replacement was in backstage that was not registered for her event. And then the other was not age eligible. She wanted to to convey to all of us - that we needed to be honest and compete in the great 8 knowing we all are doing what is right and playing by the rules and that she was not afraid to DQ anyone. There were rumors flying all over the place that the replacement that was put in for Fame backstage was actually from Nor Cal. Or maybe it's the other way around. I don't know. Just what I heard. I hope the girl on Fame is okay. It didn't look too good backstage.

Back