All-Star Gssa, Wsf, Bubt, American Grand Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm not sure if this is the right place to say this but with the current thread discussion I feel like it is..

Droplet's coach comes to us indirectly from Top Gun. He's young but such a classy guy who has such a passion for the sport. He is interested in moving our sport forward and growing our program in a way that will benefit everyone.

He said to me about a month ago that Victor & Kristen Rosario really had made a commitment to making some big changes in the sport this year. I didn't put too much thought into it, but their actions BUTBT yesterday tell me that of course, he was right. I am increasingly impressed with our young coach's attitude and actions all the time, and I know exactly where it came from.

I saw some LB girls tweeting about how they wanna see a vid/shocked nobody has posted one. Hopefully one pops up? I wanna see how they did/hear their music!
Hopefully there is a day 1 footage, because if I'm not mistaken the music cut off day 2! :(

I thought Smoed girls have blue skirts? If so, I wonder why they competed in shorts.

ETA: And now that I watch again, the boys have different pants too.

I saw these kids all weekend and never noticed what looks like black shorts. So sorry, I have no info. lol

Edited, I believe they're skirts.

Wow ! That picture brought tears to my eyes ! I was NOT expecting that so early in the morning (before 8am...). That was a very, very classy thing to do !

On another topic, I may bring cheer superstitions to a whole new level : I noticed SE seems to hit just fine if I am asleep while they go on :rolleyes:. It was true for their last two performances at least...

We are a very superstitious team/program......I'm not lying. We're going to have to ask you to sleep the rest of the season ok?? LOL

Back