All-Star Gym Names

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Isn't that like a copyright thing though?

I would be a bit concerned about trademark/copyright particularly since I believe Marvel is owned by Disney. Disney is pretty tough regarding their intellectual property, understandably $$$

Are you in the UP? That might be something cute to play with as far as names go.

this summer i will be taking over a cheer program here in northern michigan. both the names me and my partner thought of are already gyms unfortunately.... so if anybody had some ideas that would be awesome!

Elite Michigan Cheer Sensation Athletics Extreme

yeah...I got nothing.

I like Marvel All Stars. You could have a nickname of Big M. Your teams could be named after marvel comic book characters such as Wolverine, which is also Michigan States mascot. Go Blue.
Kind of irrelevant, but as a die hard Michigan fan and future *hopeful* student, Michigan State are the Spartans and University of Michigan is the Wolverines ;)

I'll be listening for your "Just-a-Mom is awesome" voiceover at comps

With an added: "And Piglet ain't too shabby" ;) What about a particular animal that appeals to you? That might also be a good source for something that's catchy and personally meaningful. @jtoland93 I'm really excited for you! Best wishes and please keep us posted!

Thought of a few more: Cheer Ops, Lake Cheer, Lake Athletics, Shore Spirit, yadda yadda. Or maybe a color you like + star+ Athletics? (Ex. Star Blue Athletics) and your teams names could all be different shades ( Baby Blue: Tinys, Royals, Navy, Turquoise, and and...I am totally procrastinating on a big project! I like names :)

Last edited:
Back