All-Star Gyms In England

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jul 14, 2010
I am thinking about working and travelling to England next year and would love to coach while I'm there. Don't know much about England in general so not sure where is a good area to live while there and such. Obviously I want to do a lot of travelling while I'm there to see the country too.

Any help that I can get with planning this trip would be greatly appreciated! :)

I am thinking about working and travelling to England next year and would love to coach while I'm there. Don't know much about England in general so not sure where is a good area to live while there and such. Obviously I want to do a lot of travelling while I'm there to see the country too.

Any help that I can get with planning this trip would be greatly appreciated! :)
There's lots of cheer teams in London, but only one actual cheer gym. There are more gyms further North, but fewer teams. If you want you can tag me/pm me after the weekend for some actual info rather than this very brief overview while I'm watching worlds haha

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Pm me as well if you want, I'm 'up north'

google: cheer forum uk
you'll find an active message board for cheerleading in england, im sure if you post there, many gyms will be begging you to come to theirs:)

Not many teams actually have 'actual' gyms, its more of a rent a space then use our own mats, but if you're thinking of heading to the east pm me!

As far as I know, the teams with their own gyms are:

Talent Central in London, home to Ascension Eagles and Team England.

MK Cheer Gym in Milton Keynes, home to MK Elite and part time for Unity Black.

AV Hangar in Leeds, home to Aviator Allstars and the Leeds Celtics/Carnegie.

RSD in Treforest, Wales, home to RSD.

Then there's the gymnastics centres and schools which some of the big teams rent out:

Sutton Sports Village, in Surrey, home to Unity.

Kingsway in Manchester, home to Rising Stars.

Woodlands Academy in Coventry, home to Coventry Dynamites.

Gym Magic in Leeds, home to Genesis.

Back