All-Star Happy Father's Day!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Keep_Believing

Staff member
Cheer Parent
FBOD:LLFB
Apr 11, 2011
Happy Father's day to all the Cheer Dads! Also, Happy Father's day to the Coaches that are awesome male role models and make our CP's feel special. Many kids do not have a Dad present in their life. You play an extra special role to these children. You are their positive male role model. You are the one! You make a difference!

Nice quiet day in the Cheer Dad household. CP took an early flight out of town today and Cheer Wife and non-cp are both working. If the clouds and rain clear up maybe I'll take the bike out for a while.

**A million thanks to anyone that can find When will Susie Tic Toc on XtraNormal**

Nice quiet day in the Cheer Dad household. CP took an early flight out of town today and Cheer Wife and non-cp are both working. If the clouds and rain clear up maybe I'll take the bike out for a while.

**A million thanks to anyone that can find When will Susie Tic Toc on XtraNormal**
I felt bad for my dad this morning because me and my 2 brothers are all currently living in Texas and my mom works today, so he's at home by himself. But, it might be kinda nice for him to get the day to just relax and do nothing.

Happy father's day to all the dads and dads-to-be! My boyfriend is enjoying his last baby free weekend before our induction in a week, I went all out for his first father's day with wings, candy, clothes, a new game..I had to spoil him after I accidentally found my push presents :D

I found this hilarious[emoji23]
592c9410a82bfcc510699791d205849f.jpg

Happy Father's Day to all you great dads and my wonderful husband..
.Unfortunate, this is the 1st Father's Day I will be celebrating without my dad, he died last Sept. and I just lost an Uncle last Wed. And he was 93 y.o. and one of the greatest dad...We are actually celebrating his life on Father's Day...

Back