OT Here Comes Honey Boo Boo

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Reading this thread is making me glad I wasn't home to watch this. Now I just need to avoid TLC for the replays.

I can't even with this show. I don't find her attitude or behavior cute or funny, just kind of crude and disgusting. I hope this show doesn't stick around and that TLC will just cancel it already (or at least if not, that it doesn't make it to a second season).

I finally caught an ep last night - the redneck slip n slide? Needless to say I never need to see this again.

I watched toddlers and tiaras the epsiode where this honey boo boo child is on...and I couldn't watch it more than 10 minutes. Her family disgusted me....
:confused:

Are they airing this online? My cable package doesn't include TLC and I'm dying to watch this mess.

I am completely disgusted by this show still.. but yet I can't stop watching it..

Although, I have to admit the part where they put the makeup on her face was kind of funny.. besides that, still yikes.

'They said she needs to be more refined so we're sending her to etiquette class'. I don't think they get it.

They do. It's called NASCAR.

:p

Chicagoland Speedway
Indianapolis Motor Speedway
Pocono Raceway
Dover International Speedway
Michigan International Speedway
Sonoma
Watkins Glen
New Hampshire Motor Speedway

Pretty sure all those are above the Mason Dixon line.

Back