OT High End Makeup Must-haves

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I've only tried the vitamins, but I'd definitely consider the shampoo as well ( once I look into the ingredients). Seriously. Hairfinity Is the best use of $24 that you'll spend each month.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
Have you tried just taking biotin vitamins? $6 at Walmart. I looove it, and I also take prenatal vitamins (lol) as a multivitamin because I don't always eat enough, plus it helps my hair grow.

Have you tried just taking biotin vitamins? $6 at Walmart. I looove it, and I also take prenatal vitamins (lol) as a multivitamin because I don't always eat enough, plus it helps my hair grow.

I tried those previously and they did nothing.

I'm on Beyaz birth control, and the B vitamin (or something) and the folic acid (which is what you're getting in pre-natal) in it also caused my hair to grow (and could also be causing me to get blood clots who knows).... but after like 2 years of Beyaz the hair growing benefit subsided and I ended up getting a lot of breakage...which is when I started with Hairfinity

I tried those previously and they did nothing.

I'm on Beyaz birth control, and the B vitamin (or something) and the folic acid (which is what you're getting in pre-natal) in it also caused my hair to grow (and could also be causing me to get blood clots who knows).... but after like 2 years of Beyaz the hair growing benefit subsided and I ended up getting a lot of breakage...which is when I started with Hairfinity
Oh gotcha! I really want to try hairfinity, but I don't know if I want to shell out $25 for it

I'm struggling to find the right eye makeup. I have topaz-y brown eyes, with a hint of green and gold(almost hazel like.) What color eyeshadow and eyeliner should I wear?

Has anyone tried benefits fake up concealer and the urban decay 24/7 glide on eyeliners? Thinking about stopping into ulta after work!

Double post, oops.... Forgive me. But I LOVE urban decays 24/7 glide on. It stays on pretty good & I haven't really noticed it being rubbed off. I have it in this like brownish purple (forget the name) & it makes my green eyes pop really well

My eyes are a similar colour, but I never wear eyeshadow, mostly because I'm not capable of applying it properly. But for eyeliner, I like the look of dark green, dark purple, and black-brown. I do use a plain black sometimes, but I feel like it's a bit too harsh.
I was wearing brown eyeliner; I was not sure if it was dark enough. Thanks for the suggestions!

Did some damage at Ulta today, I bought the UD Naked flushed palette in streak, 24/7 glide on eyeliner pencil in pervesion, UD makeup setting spray, tarte lights camera splashes mascara, & benifits fakeup concealer...ooppss

I rarely ever post on the boards but I've been watching this thread for a few weeks! I've heard about so more products! In the past two weeks I've purchased: Rockateur blush, Tarte amazonian clay foundation, too faced mascara, benefit boi-ing concealer, a too faced summer bronzing palettes, and a beauty blender pro. I may have a slight make up obsession :oops:

The Stila liquid one is amazing! I got it in a kit at Nordstrom rack for $21. It had a full size black felt tip and mini brown, blue, and green. They are great!

I rarely ever post on the boards but I've been watching this thread for a few weeks! I've heard about so more products! In the past two weeks I've purchased: Rockateur blush, Tarte amazonian clay foundation, too faced mascara, benefit boi-ing concealer, a too faced summer bronzing palettes, and a beauty blender pro. I may have a slight make up obsession :oops:
I LOVE the tarte amazonian clay foundation! How do you like the too faced mascara?

Back