OT High End Makeup Must-haves

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Does anyone have any good shampoo and conditioner brand for color treated hair?? I'm using Joico right now but looking to try out some other brands. I've heard the Organix (OGX) brand is good but I believe it has sulfate (which strips hair of the color) in it, so any shampoo/conditioner that is sulfate free I'm willing to try!

Does anyone have any good shampoo and conditioner brand for color treated hair?? I'm using Joico right now but looking to try out some other brands. I've heard the Organix (OGX) brand is good but I believe it has sulfate (which strips hair of the color) in it, so any shampoo/conditioner that is sulfate free I'm willing to try!
Wella and AG are really good brands! Biolage is awesome too. You can find them at Ulta stores:)

Living Proof is amazing :)

I use J. Beverly Hills and it smells like mango and leaves my hair so soft.

Any recommendations for a really good medium to full coverage foundation under $25? I have normal to dry skin. I've been using covergirl 3 in 1 which I really like but I wanna try something new! This one seems to oxidize which I don't really like

Any recommendations for a really good medium to full coverage foundation under $25? I have normal to dry skin. I've been using covergirl 3 in 1 which I really like but I wanna try something new! This one seems to oxidize which I don't really like
Revlon Color Stay. I was a EL DoubleWear addict but the ColorStay foundation is almost as good and blends better.

So I think I've officially given up on Tarte's 12 hours foundation. I put it on around 9:30 this morning (11 hours ago), and it was mostly off before 2 in the afternoon. For those of you who use it, any tips?
That's how I feel about it too! I used to live and die for that foundation but now that I tried the EL DW foundation.....nothing compares!! I put on the tarte foundation with a damp bb

Apologies if this has already been discussed. But does anyone use Bare Skin foundation by Bare Minerals? My friends swear by it before I invest I am wondering how it works with oily skin. I have recently become a grease pit (apparently your skin can just up and change at almost 24) and I don't want to buy it if it contributes to that at all.

I still use the Urban Decay De-Slick setting spray and it works ok. My forehead is still very slick by about lunchtime, so I've been using the oil absorbing sheets.

So I think I've officially given up on Tarte's 12 hours foundation. I put it on around 9:30 this morning (11 hours ago), and it was mostly off before 2 in the afternoon. For those of you who use it, any tips?
I don't use that one, but are you using a primer? I find that even the best foundations come off without primer. I love Tarte's 24 Hr Prime in the purple tube.

Back