OT High End Makeup Must-haves

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I've done both but switched solely to threading about 6-7 years ago. I believe cp has only had hers threaded, never waxed. It hurts less when you go more frequently. The level of pain is also dependent on where you are in your cycle. Most painful = week before. Least pain = weak after. Same for waxing btw.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
Good to know... Also explains why it hurt the last time I got mine waxed.

I actually havent tried it enough to decide if I like it. If you have an ulta near you and your birthday hasnt happened yet this year sign up for an account if you don't already have one. It's the free birthday gift this year.

My birthday was actually a week and a half ago. I always forget about the free things in birthday emails!

@Alexx how do you sharpen your UD eyeliners? I use a pencil sharpener, but it makes the edges really sharp and hurts when I put it on my waterline.

I reallly have been wanting to try out the MAC pro long wear concealer for the longest time now! I have pretty dark circles and the concealer I have right now (benefit's fake up) is too creamy and sets into my fine lines...any one have reviews on it? Also, I heard of It cosmetics CC cream and watched a review on youtube and I think I'm going to pick it up! It's a full coverage CC cream and 50+ spf!

I went to Ulta today for eyeliner. Of course I come out with a lot more than eyeliner. But I found a dry shampoo in the clearance section and figured I'd try it. Its by Keratin Complex and the tag said $9.95, originally $34. It rings up as $2.95. So I'm just really excited about that.

I went to Ulta today for eyeliner. Of course I come out with a lot more than eyeliner. But I found a dry shampoo in the clearance section and figured I'd try it. Its by Keratin Complex and the tag said $9.95, originally $34. It rings up as $2.95. So I'm just really excited about that.

let me know if you like it! i haven't found a dry shampoo that i love. i tried the one by dove and really liked it, but it would just randomly lose it's pressure after one or two uses and then nothing would come out. i bought three separate cans and this happened every time. it's cheaper than the high end brands, but not cheap enough for one time use. now i use the one by DryBar, which works well but the smell is overwhelming. just because i'm dry shampooing my hair does not mean i smell foul and there is no need for so much perfume. still looking for a better option, but i haven't found one. i've also tried Oscar Blandi? i think it was. i got it as a free deluxe sample. the smell wasn't as bad but the white powder residue wouldn't brush out.

Have you tried Batise? They have ones for different hair color so you don't get stuck with the white powder.

i haven't! i tried... i want to say bumble & bumble? not sure anymore... brunette dry shampoo and the brown rubbed off on everything and i felt it made my hair look dirty. in theory, it's a good idea, especially because the white is such a contrast but i didn't like it. possible that Batise is a better formula though.

i have heard that Lush has a dry shampoo that is the best out there... and every time i look online to order it, it has been sold out. one day ill try it lol

I really like the Marc Anthony Second Day Clear Dry Shampoo. I have pretty dark hair and it's the only one I've found that actually is clear and doesn't leave any weird residue. It might not be for everyone, though. I have really dry skin, including my scalp, so I don't really use it for combating oily hair. I love it for adding volume and texture, if that's what you're looking for. Since it's clear I use it at my roots and through the lengths of my hair if I'm wearing it curly. It's light enough that it doesn't weigh my hair down, but just adds some texture on first day hair. If someone is looking for a more intense dry shampoo for competition hair, I love the Big Sexy Hair dry shampoo, but it's way too much for day to day use in my opinion. It adds a ton of volume so I can see it being perfect for big cheer hair.

@Alexx My daughter has a huge make up collection as well and I bought her a professional hair stylist cart. It has locking drawers that hold all if her makeup and holes in the top for her hair styling tools. It's also on wheels. I will take a picture tomorrow. It's called a Zachary Locking Cart with Tool Holder on Amazon.

Back