All-Star Highest Scoring Routines Ever

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I was thinking about this randomly the other day, Does anyone happen to know what the highest scoring routine of all time is?
Impossible to tell, because each competition has its own scoring system.

If you're talking about which we think would be the highest scoring routine, based on difficulty and execution, then that's a different story.

Impossible to tell, because each competition has its own scoring system.

If you're talking about which we think would be the highest scoring routine, based on difficulty and execution, then that's a different story.
Also impossible! Aside from personal preference and bias towards programs, we would have to account for difficulty based one the era. In 2008 it may be easy to say I think Top Gun was the was best scoring routine of that time, but they can't compare to Top Gun 2016 because the difficulty is on a different level. Sadly we'll never know!

I am going to take a stab at the question- I think the question can be better answer if we decide what competitions, like Worlds, NCA, UCA and/or Summit - I think competitions like NCA and UCA would be better options because all the levels are represented-

Well, after all of that, what about 2015 NCA - BSB...not sure of the actual score maybe a 99.8 and then 2015 UCA - BSB scored another 99+ and TGLC scored in the 99 range too, but was edged out by BSB for Grand Champs at one of these competitions... (scratching head, I think?)

Well, after all of that, what about 2015 NCA - BSB...not sure of the actual score maybe a 99.8 and then 2015 UCA - BSB scored another 99+ and TGLC scored in the 99 range too, but was edged out by BSB for Grand Champs at one of these competitions... (scratching head, I think?)

I'm almost 100% sure that BSB got a 99.13 at NCA 2015 then their 99.8 was at UCA 2015.

This is essentially an impossible question to answer as I believe you mean it. They have changed the scoring system and/or rubric nearly every season, sometimes dramatically.

To answer your question literally, in 2004 Cheer Athletics Large Senior had a 455.5, which is still technically the highest score ever at Worlds. Percentage-wise, I believe Cheetahs had a 10.0 out of 10.0 at NCA about 13 years ago in prelims.

Last edited:
Thanks for all the answers guys :) I figured it was an impossible question but it never hurts to ask. All the routines you've listed above were fairly high scores but if we're going to continue, we should go off NCA scores (because it's all levels) between 2014 and 2016. Even though that's probably BSB anyway Thanks for all the help.

GymTyme Open Coed 6 circa 2006-2008. I saw the routine that season in person at one event, but cannot remember the year. They scored more than the max score at.....Jamfest Super??? It might have been NCA. At the time, the competition company in question was giving "bonus" points for twisting elements in the routine or some crazy something like that. That routine might have been the best relative to other routines of it's era of all time.

GymTyme Open Coed 6 circa 2006-2008. I saw the routine that season in person at one event, but cannot remember the year. They scored more than the max score at.....Jamfest Super??? It might have been NCA. At the time, the competition company in question was giving "bonus" points for twisting elements in the routine or some crazy something like that. That routine might have been the best relative to other routines of it's era of all time.

Found it, keep in mind, this was NINE years ago

Sweet Jesus. I'm cringing.

Back