All-Star Honest Critique Please? :)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Nov 7, 2010
Picture1.png

I really want my needle by the end of summer so... have at it. ;) I'm mainly concerned with: is my hip popped out to the front?
Thanks!

I can't tell if your hip is popped, but it looks beautiful to me!

you should try to rotate your hip under a little more but that's not a big problem
looking at this picture, you should be able to just bend your arms (to grab lower) and straighten your leg by pulling up
it looks as though you have enough flexibility to do it, so you might just need to get your arms stronger!

Your arms bent so you obviously have te flexibility, just lock your leg, and let your arms straighten. Idk if it's helps or if it even makes sense, but it's just something I noticed.

you should try to rotate your hip under a little more but that's not a big problem
looking at this picture, you should be able to just bend your arms (to grab lower) and straighten your leg by pulling up
it looks as though you have enough flexibility to do it, so you might just need to get your arms stronger!

Exactly what I was going to say, you don't have to have your hands on your ankle, they can be on your shins. And like she said, your arms will have to pull your leg in and up! SO CLOSE!!!

You could try grabbing a little bit closer to your knee and also try as hard as you can to straighten your leg but if you cant then try to do more to get your back flexible each day cause thats what I did to get my needle but keep trying and I know you will reach your goal :cheering: Good Luck!!!

Ah thanks! Is she a new coach? I've never heard of her in my 6 years at world cup...
Yes its her first season coaching with WC. You'll also being seeing her on lazers.

And if you've ever seen me stunting at world cup during the week, she's the flyer

Back