How Far Do You/would You Drive To Your Gym??

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

We drive about 10 minutes to my gym.
Once i get my back tuck, i'll start cheering for Legacy, which is 30 minutes away
Then when i get my full, i'll move to South Elite, which is an hour and a half away.
My parents gradually are working there way up, distance-wise. Thats if i get the skills.

I know that I only drive 15 minutes each way, and there are better gyms in my area that are about an hour to 45 minutes away, but I know that I would never want to leave my gym!!!!

I drive about 15 minutes. The furthest I would probably drive would be 30-45 minutes, my mom wouldn't let me drive much further :p

30 minutes is my max. That's actual drive time and doesn't take into account construction or traffic delays.

I drive 2 hours in all but theres girls on my team that come from the states and it takes them forever depending on the border wait!

I have friends that drive HOURS to get to their gyms, but I just take maybe 15 minutes. But I would take hours if I had to.

Where i live all the good gyms are about an hour or two hours away (GBE, Heat, Ice) But my mom wont let me go to them :/ But thankfully a gym is opening in oshkosh and that's like 20 minutes. so yay!

Back