How Much...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

All together with tuition, traveling expenses, everything included, I would say about $7000.00 a year for both of my daughters but, it is worth it to see the excitement on my girls' faces when they are out on the competition floor!

I've read a few gyms tryout packets and my jaw drops at how much it adds up to by the end of the season... it's crazy!

I think it just depends on what team you are on (level). Kids who are on level 5 pay way more than lower level athletes.

this is funny because not long ago my mom and I were talking about how much my parents paid for me to do competitive gymnastics for 9 years and with averaging the costs of everything we figured it costed about 30,000 for all 9 years....needless to say she wasnt a happy camper but then again, paying for all the classes and stuff could be an investment in the future if they get a scholarship to college

So you know when books and things say that it costs on average around like 190,000 to rase a child from 1-18 well the need to do a second study on how much it costs to raise a competitive cheerleader from 1-18 : P

Uniform 500, choreography 175, travel fees to gym 1250. worlds fees 1200, plane tickets to worlds 300, American Grand hotel 300,plane tickets to vegas 150, Jamz hotel 300 tuition 1440. local comps 500, coaches fees ????
about 6000 a year.

Ah, it's crazy how everything adds up so fast :/... my mom paid around 4,000 a season for me, and we only went to 2 far away competitions, so for most other gyms i'm sure it'd be more. But it's all worth it right ;)

Uniform 500, choreography 175, travel fees to gym 1250. worlds fees 1200, plane tickets to worlds 300, American Grand hotel 300,plane tickets to vegas 150, Jamz hotel 300 tuition 1440. local comps 500, coaches fees ????
about 6000 a year.

Worlds fess $1200? That seems like a lot, what does that include? what's Travel fees to gym 1250?

I added up the non-negotiable costs before registering for next season and it came to almost $3000. Add in travel and the fact that I but every tee shirt from every comp + gym tees and shoes & things, it will be around $6000 for the year. Part of me is praying my cp never gets her full ;)

are you talking soley for the cheerleader? I think we figured around $5000. if you add in fees to get into competitions for our family of 6, plus food, lodging, etc when we travel or are there all day/weekend...it looks closer to $9000

2700 for gym fees and comp fees, 300 for uniform, 150 for shoes (2 pairs), 150 for practice wear, 1000 for private lessons, average of 700 for 3 out of town comps so 2100. I am guessing around 6700-700 for one season. WOW!!! That is alot lol.

Worlds fess $1200? That seems like a lot, what does that include? what's Travel fees to gym 1250?

Worlds Package 625 per person in quad room, thats if mom and daughter both go on package, round trip flight for two to Orlando 745,
Travel Fee's to gym
1st out of state comp 328 cp in quad, 2nd $600 family room plus comp fees, 3rd out of state $300 comp fee's over head, bus (hotel paid sepereratly on this one).

Back