I Make 3 Inch Custom Cheer Bows And Have A Question

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Oct 12, 2012
Is there anyone in this forum that makes Custom Cheer Bows by bonding material together?
I am currentlly using an iron and want to find out if anyone is using a heat press and if so what kind
and what size?
Also, is this the right forum to ask this question and if not can someone direct me to the correct forum?
thank you. Donnalynn

You lose a lot of quality with a heat press, especially if your using it to process larger amount of orders, as the heat press does not always heat evenly and bows fall apart quickly.. Due to over heating some areas and not enough in others

You lose a lot of quality with a heat press, especially if your using it to process larger amount of orders, as the heat press does not always heat evenly and bows fall apart quickly.. Due to over heating some areas and not enough in others

Thank you for your response. Makes sense.

I agree with flipmac......I do not use the heat press. Yes, it takes more time to iron them, but the quality is great. The process gets quicker once you get a system especially when working on several at the same time.

Back