All-Star I Need Your Help!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Feb 27, 2014
Hey everyone! So for my Sports Management class, my teacher gave us an assignment to create a video presentation about any sport we wanted too.
So, obviously, i chose cheer leading.
My video is pretty much about how BA us woman are when it comes to the cheer leading world.
And don't worry guys, you're included in my next assignment. ( not that you are any less BA )
So, what i need everyone to do is respond with a video of:
-An amazing pass done by a girl
-An amazing save done by a girl
-Amazing jumps done by a girl
-Amazing dance done by a girl
-Amazing group work with girls
-Pretty much anything BA that is related to cheer leading done by a girl.
Also, if you could help me pick out a few BA songs to go along with my video (no curse words) it would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks
-Liz The Friz

Im a big fan of LL this year and their save from NCA was everything!!

I also ADORE double based all-girl stunting:
Lady Pros
Fantasy
ICE (If you could find their double based double up)
Panthers if you can't find the ice double up.

Also, girl partner stunting:
T&S Obsession 2012? With Cheyenne
Brandon Senior White

Cheyenne also did a partner stunt rewind with OSU that was unassisted that was CRAZY

Junior Elite has (had? Not sure if it's still in the routine) a girl one man any other girl. I think it went to one hand

ETA: skip to 2:11

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Viqueens and Team USA 6 always have a group or a few who rewind to the top too. Flyers from Quebec is always super clean (and 2x World Champs). Don't forget about the rotational skills, which are often more impressive to non-cheer people

For an amazing save done by girls, Panthers from Worlds Day 2 in 2011 is everything. Still don't know how they kept that up.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Brandon Senior White has a girl that does a really great partner stunt in the beginning. I can't remember what they do but I remember always being impressed with her. She's the center girl I believe.

A girl basing a boy unassisted is pretty impressive to the untrained eye Id think

She did a lib at some comps if you look around.

Back