All-Star I Wish ______________ Had A 2by2 Video.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I know I'm gonna get ripped apart for this, but what is a 2by2......I have seen this on the boards for as long as I can remember, butbhave always been afraid to ask....but now I need to cuz this post doesn't make sense to me without knowing...please don't bite my head off for asking :)

I know I'm gonna get ripped apart for this, but what is a 2by2......I have seen this on the boards for as long as I can remember, butbhave always been afraid to ask....but now I need to cuz this post doesn't make sense to me without knowing...please don't bite my head off for asking :)

Its a company ran by Jay who normally only worked with Cheer Extreme but has did videos for other kids from different gyms this year.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u13_qd_dmik&feature=feedu

THis is a 2by2 video.

For people:
Mckenzie Rutan
Emily Sawyer
Matt Smith
Caitlyn Krulee(if she still cheered)
Kiara Nowlin
Kelsey Crowe
Tori Hartline
Jaclyn Donahue

For like whole teams:
Orange
WC Starlites
ACE Warriors

don't know what anyone would think about this since i know the whole purpose is like for the athlete but i think it would be pretty cool (& different/new) seeing 2x2's of coaches while they spot, coach, at competitions, & having fun with their teams. if 2x2's now are of athletes showcasing their skills combined with some of their personality what about the people who got them to that point? idk just a random thought. :)

Back