All-Star Ice Of Il ?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 15, 2009
Ice Twisters has competed Youth Level 3 all season, why are they now competing as a small youth 2 at Super Natl's? Does anyone know what happened?

Coming from someone who knows nothing about the situation: looks like sandbagging to me.

Though its still relatively early in the season. Maybe due injury/quitting/overall better fit for them

Coming from someone who knows nothing about the situation: looks like sandbagging to me.

Though its still relatively early in the season. Maybe due injury/quitting/overall better fit for them
Well that wasn't my initial thought, just wondered if they had injuries or something. :)

They are a very young youth team, more 8/9 year olds than anything else and we've collectively decided to keep them level two. To further work on stunting progression. Hopefully this answers any questions. :)

They are a very young youth team, more 8/9 year olds than anything else and we've collectively decided to keep them level two. To further work on stunting progression. Hopefully this answers any questions. :)
Are they planning to stay level 2 the remainder of the season?

Are they planning to stay level 2 the remainder of the season?

As was stated, they are focusing on stunt progression, it will be dependent on how safely and effectively they are able to stunt. If you have any further questions feel free to PM, otherwise I think the original questions have been answered.

As was stated, they are focusing on stunt progression, it will be dependent on how safely and effectively they are able to stunt. If you have any further questions feel free to PM, otherwise I think the original questions have been answered.
Just curious, did not mean to upset you.

Back