All-Star Icu 2018 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Anyone have the rankings for all teams? ICU has only posted the top 3, and I'd love to know how Canada AG did

Interesting, I had no idea that Brother Martin was an all male school. Their female cheerleaders come from Catholic school around the New Orleans area (probably the ones included on that list).

Brother Martin and Archbishop Shaw are both all males. Mount Carmel and Archbishop Chapelle are both all girls. If I remember correctly Carmel is Martin sister school and not sure about Shaw since Chapelle is sister school with another local all boys school.

I can't believe I had to miss Germany winning gold, but super happy that they did!

Oh my god, Team Scotland Junior Hip Hop got the Bronze. I'm so freaking proud of those girls since this is the first ICU medal we've ever gotten as a nation.
We got a gold in 2012 for pom doubles as well :) Agree that bronze medal this year was totally deserved. LA Dance and Cheer are a great programme.

Definitely thought our junior pom deserved higher than 7th. I really enjoyed their routine both yesterday on the live feed and when I saw it at their Send Off Ball a few weeks back. They had a few timing issues but definitely expected them to place higher. I'd be interested to see what the scores were for that division!

Also, can't seem to quote your other post, but we don't actually have anyone out representing us in cheer. There is always a space reserved but we don't actually have a Team Scotland cheer team this year - junior or senior. I was really confused because I hadn't seen anything about a cheer team going out at all but apparently Scotcheer always reserve spaces for cheer incase someone pulls a team together.

i always feel so bad for teams performing to an empty arena... ireland had a tough time

We got a gold in 2012 for pom doubles as well :) Agree that bronze medal this year was totally deserved. LA Dance and Cheer are a great programme.

Definitely thought our junior pom deserved higher than 7th. I really enjoyed their routine both yesterday on the live feed and when I saw it at their Send Off Ball a few weeks back. They had a few timing issues but definitely expected them to place higher. I'd be interested to see what the scores were for that division!

Also, can't seem to quote your other post, but we don't actually have anyone out representing us in cheer. There is always a space reserved but we don't actually have a Team Scotland cheer team this year - junior or senior. I was really confused because I hadn't seen anything about a cheer team going out at all but apparently Scotcheer always reserve spaces for cheer incase someone pulls a team together.

thank you for correcting me and clearing a few things up! I found it very odd that there was one listed in the first place as it was never advertised. wish they would pull a cheer team together again!

Eventhough cheer is no longer a part of my life, just seeing everyone's post on Facebook made me turn the livestream on and read along here.
I totally regret not having my house filled with worlds snacks.

thank you for correcting me and clearing a few things up! I found it very odd that there was one listed in the first place as it was never advertised. wish they would pull a cheer team together again!
Aw I know it's so sad but I don't think we have the skill level currently to field a true elite level team. Maybe in a few years :)

Team sweden jr allgirl got 4th wich is really good. All of these girls have never competed a ICU before since its not the same team as last year because the team that was Team Sweden Junior last year got 2nd at nationals last year. and this team won. Now i just hope that the seniors Can get to Finals. Last year only Allgirl got through but i hope Coed can too. Team sweden Allgirl got a BIG chance at medals since they were 3rd into finals but dropped and then the same team got bronze in IO6 in UASF worlds. Coed maybe not medals but finals i hope for them.

I'm watching the livestream and they keep asking for a team scotland to go to warmups?

Back