All-Star Icu 2018 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I still find it crazy that a kid I used to coach can now call herself a world champion. I'm incredibly happy for her as she is a super sweet and hardworking kid and not only deserved this but also earned it.

Im so looking forward to paracheer now. Im hoping that in the near future sweden will form a paracheer team. That may be my only chance to ever cheer. I have bot a physical and a mental disability (scoliosis and Aspergers) and have never cheered but aparacheer may be for me. But that will probably never happen.
Dont count yourself out just yet.
Go look up a team near you and ask them if you could try out practice. I would inform them,but just so they can be prepared if something should escalate, and to possibly inform teammates .If it's a good fit,ask your doctor for advice for what you are/are not allowed to do as far as your scoliosis goes and just enjoy cheer. Depending on your triggers and assuming you know what things you struggle with,you might just find that cheer becomes your outlet.

Dont count yourself out just yet.
Go look up a team near you and ask them if you could try out practice. I would inform them,but just so they can be prepared if something should escalate, and to possibly inform teammates .If it's a good fit,ask your doctor for advice for what you are/are not allowed to do as far as your scoliosis goes and just enjoy cheer. Depending on your triggers and assuming you know what things you struggle with,you might just find that cheer becomes your outlet.

I have tried but im to old. Im 28 this year and most teams near me the oldests is like 19-20 and there are 13-14 year olds on the team. I dont really wanna do that. Im happy just being a fan bur still maybe paracheer would be something for me but if not that is ok.

What kind of disabilities are on the paracheer teams? I know it's a mix of both mental and fysical. But does everyone have a disability or are some not-disabled kids on it too just to assist?

What kind of disabilities are on the paracheer teams? I know it's a mix of both mental and fysical. But does everyone have a disability or are some not-disabled kids on it too just to assist?
it's a mix of both!

From wthat i have understand its a mix of people with disabilies and people without. and most i tnink have pshysical. but thats based on team England.

That was so amazing. Team England Paracheer is one of my favorite teams by far. But unfortunaly i still think they are gona win by basicly default since Paracheer is so dependent on what members you have. BUt im so proud of every singe athlete on every single team (Para or Apecial Abilities that come later after Premier)

Back