All-Star Icu 2018 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I was like no that's pain! Then the announcer says don't think that's pain, its relief at being done. How does he not know they stopped the routine?
Literally! Like they would just do a few stunts, fade out the music and then double down... With a girl in the back crying. Honestly he can't be that ignorant??

I'm really interested in what he's going to say when team Netherland comes on the floor again and he doesn't know why.

*Stunt falls*

Commentator : "That's not gonna help !"

image.gif

So my live stream decided to hang as Team England walked into the mat, and resumed as they were leaving...Does anyone have a video or a summary of how they did? I’m dying not knowing!

So my live stream decided to hang as Team England walked into the mat, and resumed as they were leaving...Does anyone have a video or a summary of how they did? I’m dying not knowing!

there were a couple of falls but otherwise beautiful. just hope it was enough to medal

Reactions: Ren
there were a couple of falls but otherwise beautiful. just hope it was enough to medal
Oh no they’ve been so solid for aaages! Such a good routine as well, fingers crossed for a medal! Thanks

That little wobble, SHE FACEPLANTED STRAIGHT INTO THE MAT. I'm sorry, I'm not normally this rude or aggravated, but this is getting ridiculous..

Back