All-Star Icu Running Order

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

You are allowed to crossover at ICU?

If that is the case why doesn't the US make teams in both "levels"?
I guess so? I don't coach Team Canada so I'm not overly sure of the rules. I *think* this is the first time a country is doing both? I could be wrong...I feel somehow that one of the South American Countries had teams in both before

You are allowed to crossover at ICU?

If that is the case why doesn't the US make teams in both "levels"?

I don't think you are, since I last checked the team Canada rosters there are no names that cross over from coed elite to coed premier, unless the roster on the CCU website is wrong, in which case I have no clue!

Ashley Yup! We leave in a week, sooooo excited! Had a really fun training session today, feeling good :)

What team are you on? Once my minute is over I'm done for the entire weekend. Would love to see as many fiercers competing as possible!

Oh BowCat, I know who you are now! (Well, one of the two haha). I have been wondering who the fellow Aussies are on here :)

Good luck at Worlds - do us proud!! :)

Beth Docker It's such an honour to represent Aus. I never ever thought I would get an opportunity like this. There are some really amazing people in our little cheer community who have helped me reach this level in such a short amount of time. Oh, and y'know, my base is the most awesome, patient, wonderful man :) His wife is doing teamAus allgirl group stunt and Dreamgirls. First married couple to represent Australia!

Beth Docker It's such an honour to represent Aus. I never ever thought I would get an opportunity like this. There are some really amazing people in our little cheer community who have helped me reach this level in such a short amount of time. Oh, and y'know, my base is the most awesome, patient, wonderful man :) His wife is doing teamAus allgirl group stunt and Dreamgirls. First married couple to represent Australia!

Aw :) I love our Aussie athletes they represent us so well on the world stage - congrats on joining the ranks!

Yes I know of Stephanie, have not met her personally but have heard many good things about her and the teams she coaches. She has done a lot to advance Uni cheer which I really admire! (This is the area I coach for as well!) I love husband and wife teams - my old coaches at Gymstars are husband/wife team too! :) Wish I could marry my own cheerleader man and do that myself haha ;)

I SO wanted to tryout for Dreamgirls but I don't live in Melbourne and couldn't move there for even 2 months :(

I guess so? I don't coach Team Canada so I'm not overly sure of the rules. I *think* this is the first time a country is doing both? I could be wrong...I feel somehow that one of the South American Countries had teams in both before

Germany had teams in premier and elite the past years, so that would not be a *first* to have teams in both divisions.
There could be other countries that did both divisions though, but Germany I know for sure.

And what a crazy, backward journey this has been for you!
I'm pretty proud of you, kiddo, and I can't wait to see you in a couple weeks :)

Is this the final running order? Team UK are meant to be going (according to their FB) but they aren't on the running order.

Just for clarification, I asked and Canada's Premier team is competing at Worlds. They were left off the schedule for an unknown reason, but the IASF has been contacted about changing it!

As chyeaaa69 said. Canada is bringing Coed Elite, All Girl Elite and Coed Premier teams to the ICU competition, along with an All Girl Stunt Group and a Coed Partner pair. The Stunts groups/pairs are Premier - there is no Elite division for this. You ARE allowed crossovers at the ICU event and we do have a few guys crossing over from Elite to Premier as this team has had its share of injuries prior to training camp. Its allowed. The core of the Premier team remains very strong. We are thrilled to be able to bring 3 teams this year. Our first an only camp begins on April 26th with athletes flying into Toronto for an intensive 5 days. We wish all teams competing the best!

Is this the final running order? Team UK are meant to be going (according to their FB) but they aren't on the running order.
There's a team in All Girl Elite called Team England, could that be them?

Also AEC are competing as Team England in Coed Elite and Unity are competing as Team England in partner stunt and group stunt.

Very sad no Team Ireland..are some countries only going every other year? :(
Hey...We tried to get a team together, but the finances weren't there for a lot of people. However we have just had tryouts for next years cheer team and the dance teams are to be selected this month, so the Irish will be back for sure next year.

Hey...We tried to get a team together, but the finances weren't there for a lot of people. However we have just had tryouts for next years cheer team and the dance teams are to be selected this month, so the Irish will be back for sure next year.
I figured some teams might only go every-other year for that reason. It's quite a trek over for all the other teams.

Back