All-Star Icu Worlds 2017

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

My feed started working just as USA coed were walking off the mat. [emoji58]
I got to see USA all girl though, they were awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As long as the teams, coaches, and athletes are ok with it, don't worry about it. This division has specific standards and rules. If the teams who compete feel like they can live up to the rules and guidelines, let them compete.

The thing is that it should always be a choice for the team. It's an individual choice thing. There are some athletes who have cognitive and physical disabilities who feel better suited competing in para olympics vs special olympics. If this is where team Costa Rica wants to compete and is following the rules, they have every right to be there.

Noone was questioning their right to be there, we were talking about the simple Fairness of comparison. They have every right to be there and it is awesome they came and competed.

So sad Ive missed all the action on the boards today, was watching with flatmates who have never seen cheer in their life before. The reactions have been some of the funniest things I've seen. Either way three more converted to the cause and they all seem to think Taipei have it for Premier coed as they had the most spins. I'd agree as they looked the most difficult but I'm not going to sleep on Canada coed, definite shot at a medal there.

Mine froze the moment Korea ended their cheer section.

I wish more countries cheered in their native language. I know the competition is held in an English-speaking country, but I feel like one of the better ways you can stand out and reflect your country's "style"(can't find a better word) is through the cheer section... because at the end of the day, everyone's stunts, pyramid and tumbling can only vary so much.

I suppose it can also be showcased in the dance and transitions, but the cheer section is just such an important component.
I wish more countriestablished would use their country's music in their mixes, that would be so cool.

Back