All-Star Inspirational Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 15, 2009

or in cheerleading version:

This videos are so inspirational for me. Give me some links to other videos like this.
I've been watching them all day.

This one is my absolute favorite from our program and it's very inspirational to our kids. In our gyms second year, we took 2 teams to Cheersport Nationals. No one in our gym had ever competed at that level....like ever. Most of us came from a janktastic gym that did high school venue competitions. They thought our two senior teams might be the only ones ready enough in year two to handle the spectacle that is Cheersport.

So, our Lrg Sr Coed 3 and Lrg Sr Coed 4 went.

This is the video our "video dad" put together after they came back and I cannot stop watching it!! Sr Coed 3 finished in third and our 2010 Lrg Sr Coed 4 gave the performance of their lives and came from 3rd to first to win over two massive, established and seriously awesome teams. I still give it up to ECE and Georgia Allstars, they were serious competition!

This, however, is the best video in the history of the planet. I LOOOVE it.....

You posted that video before and I remember saying how much I loved it. I was looking for a little inspiration for my daughter one night a few weeks ago and couldn't find it!!
So THANK YOU!!!!:) for posting it again!

I love this!!

Here are 2 a parent made from the gym - One is for Angels 2 years ago for NCA and the other one was for NCA last year for the 3 teams going.

Back