Ireallywant A Usasf Worlds Shirt, Cali, Rays, Cheerforce, Ace, T&s,gbe And Team Bows

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Aug 27, 2012
I REALLY want a usasf cheerleading worlds shirt either 2011 or 2012!!
i also really want ACE, stingrays, California allstars, GBE,cheerforce T&S shirts ! and team bows!!
i have nothing to trade but i have cash!!!
I made a thread a couple of days ago but i noticed some people selling USASF cheerleading worlds shirts and i forgot to add that to the title lol.

The usasf worlds shirt is going to my sister for christmas (she REALLY wants one, shes done so much for me i really want to get it for her)!! PLEASE if anyone is looking to sell their worlds shirt please MSG me!!!

I have a 2010 in youth large . I have a 2011 nca hoodie , and world cup apperal and world cup eclipse competition bow and practice sports bra

oh really? thats awful! Im from toronto and I just ordered a world cup shirt, and it cost me $11 in shipping I think, and I bought one from central jersey allstars and there was no shipping

Im new to cheer but my cousin is going to bring me to watch :):) I hope you can come! And i cheer at ultimate canadian cheer, and my cousins on power cheer toronto!

Im new to cheer but my cousin is going to bring me to watch :):) I hope you can come! And i cheer at ultimate canadian cheer, and my cousins on power cheer toronto!
Nice!! i used to cheer with East Coast Spirit!! i never went to nationals in ontario before!! but from what i heard it looks like a fun competition!!
Good luck to you and your cousin this season!!

Back