Its A Cheer Thing (;

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jul 21, 2011
We all have one! The weird things that only competitive cheerleaders do, the strange cheerstitions (superstitions) that we have.. Like little sally walker, or eating a pixie stick while on deck, anything! Whats your favorite thing that only competitive cheerleaders do?

well honestly i cant focus on my routine! i like dancing around, kinda messing around..making friends, talking about plans after we compete!

Dreaming about pulling a scorp that's better than maddie gardners!
I have to drink a lemon vitamin water before the competition! Also I have to talk to my mom before I go to awards! I couldn't at U.S. Finals this year and I was spazzing out!

I.
I believe.
I believe tha-tuh.
I believe that we.
I believe that we will.
I believe that we will win.

Oh and blaring my ipod until we get to the venue

And DON'T split the pole.

Before my team competes..behind the curtain we chant..."gotts gotts gotts stick. Can't drop, Won't Drop" And repeat it until we are called out on to the floor. <3

Biggest thing is the fact that I fierceboard lol:)
--Varisty.com is on my favorites and when I'm at the doctors office or dentist or any where and I'm not doing anything I tend to look for new info on it.
--My birthday wishlists usually consist of Jamwear clothes and cheer accessories.

i always have to listen to every one of my teams music from my all stars gym on the way to wherever the competition is, eat a lunchable, and also i also we just like to pump it up and motivate eachother to get ready we always have a little chant each season

Back