All-Star Jamfest Bids

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 15, 2009
Jamfest is giving out 4 Full Paids and 12 At Larges, if I were them I would give the top 3 Large Sr teams and The Winner of Small Limited or Small Sr the other Paid. How do you see the bids going?

I don't see 3 going to large sr. Possibly 2 of them. I'm thinking they will distribute 2 to large, 2 to small, no matter if all girl or coed.....though I have no inside info, just my thoughts.

Jamfest gave 3 to one division in 06 or 07, to the Large Limited Division. WC odyssey, Twist n Shout, and Gymtyme, I believe that year

I think this would be the same situation as that year. 3 potential world champs at their competition, why not just better their odds and give all 3 the bids haha

it is possible that they would give 3 to large senior. especially since TG Ga and Gt all have their bids in semi limited. And im sure the 3 large senior teams will probably have the 3 highest scores out of teams without bids.

and you also have to see if International is considered for a bid. Cause TG ioc5 will be there and will be up with the top scores as well.

it is possible that they would give 3 to large senior. especially since TG Ga and Gt all have their bids in semi limited. And im sure the 3 large senior teams will probably have the 3 highest scores out of teams without bids.

and you also have to see if International is considered for a bid. Cause TG ioc5 will be there and will be up with the top scores as well.

There are no paid bids for IOC5. What makes you think that the 3 large sr teams will out score all the other teams without bids?

In years past, Large Sr has had some of the highest scores in the whole competition. Top Gun generally scores the highest, whoever I think the 09 Sr Elite outscored them. Reign has also gotten the grand champion award at Jamfest before but grand champion as they say at Jamfest isn't the highest score but the judges choice

Does anyone have previous results saved somewhere? I know they aren't on the JamFest website, and it says to contact your local representative...

In years past, Large Sr has had some of the highest scores in the whole competition. Top Gun generally scores the highest, whoever I think the 09 Sr Elite outscored them. Reign has also gotten the grand champion award at Jamfest before but grand champion as they say at Jamfest isn't the highest score but the judges choice

You are right, there was a year when WC O had the high score and beat TG. Jamfest gave the Grand Champion to TG. If I remember Victor than gave the banner and jackets to O. I am thinking like 3 years ago??

There are no paid bids for IOC5. What makes you think that the 3 large sr teams will out score all the other teams without bids?
im just looking out of the teams listed in the other thread, those 3 should have the highest.

also, in the past they did level 5s all day, i believe all girls went earlier, then coeds laters. This year lower level 5s are on different floors. and senior 5s are within a few hours of each other. so the scoring range shouldnt be as far as it would have been in the past

im just looking out of the teams listed in the other thread, those 3 should have the highest.

also, in the past they did level 5s all day, i believe all girls went earlier, then coeds laters. This year lower level 5s are on different floors. and senior 5s are within a few hours of each other. so the scoring range shouldnt be as far as it would have been in the past

Why "SHOULD" they have the highest scores? Do you know something that we don't or is it because who they are?

Why "SHOULD" they have the highest scores? Do you know something that we don't or is it because who they are?
they SHOULD have the highest score because they have the most skills in their routine in every aspect of the score sheet. this is of course without any deductions. but there are very few teams in the country in ANY division that can rival these teams all around. and the teams that can rival them, either wont be at jamfest, or already have a bid

This is the beauty in different circuits. NCA gives theirs out to the winners of a division or the 2 place team in a division if the first place team has a full paid. Jamfest has given more than one paid bids to the same division before because they know that that team will represent them well at worlds

Back