All-Star Jamfest Indy 2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

yeah i report for warm up at 6:30. which means getting up, eating, walking over, getting ready ALLL before 6.

HAHA! Welcome to the Tiny/Mini 1 world lol. We ALWAYS go on before the sun comes up lol. I think I had the luxury of going after 9am ONE time last season lol. But I love that my girls can go on and pretty much have the ENTIRE day to relax and watch other teams, etc.

HAHA! Welcome to the Tiny/Mini 1 world lol. We ALWAYS go on before the sun comes up lol. I think I had the luxury of going after 9am ONE time last season lol. But I love that my girls can go on and pretty much have the ENTIRE day to relax and watch other teams, etc.
yeah, my moms a coach, so i always went with her when we had tiny/mini teams, so i gotcha:)

where's everyone staying in Indy? Our teams are at a Courtyard by Marriott. I guess it's a newer hotel - attached to the convention center - which is beyond amazing! i remember walking 15 minutes in the freezing cold last year.

We stayed there last year for US Finals. Very nice hotel and you will love the covered walkways this time of year...

i promised my cp vip tickets to the majors im actually excited to see the teams competing and she cant wait to see top gun they come and do a camp with us every year so she has made some friends on that team that she hasnt seen since the summer cant wait for indy

My mind is escaping me. I can't remember how the days are weighted at Supernationals. Could someone help me out? Also, my cp's gym is competing late on Saturday night, we bought tickets to the majors. I hope we don't miss them.

2yearcheermom said:
My mind is escaping me. I can't remember how the days are weighted at Supernationals. Could someone help me out? Also, my cp's gym is competing late on Saturday night, we bought tickets to the majors. I hope we don't miss them.

I heard that the scoring is 50 50 this year. Last year it was 30 70 so that's a big change.

Back