All-Star Jamfest Indy Day 2 Updates And Discussion

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I thought the same thing. There's no way they didn't try and recover at this age and level.
I thought the same thing when that one stunt group did not go up the first time and then it did not go up again I was like I think someone got hurt . They came out so good . Time will tell how this unfolds.

its only stars 2nd comp I believe

that's no excuse! they've been practicing just as long as everyone else!

i think they need to switch some stunt groups around! flyers that fight for their stunt need to go in the front. flexibility is a great thing, but it is overlooked when your stunt falls. stars need to clean up & squeeze!

i really think fca has that second spot, i get that jamfest likes difficulty and all but today was 70%, and i dont think jamfest likes girls on the floor =/ fca hit perfect.

I do also think that FCA has best chances for getting this 2nd place! Over all they were the only Large Senior Team that Hit everything today and were really clean
So i gues it'll be
1.CEA
2.FCA
3.F5
4.WC
5.Pittsburgh

I'm so sad about F5 they did sooo good :(

wasnt makin
that's no excuse! they've been practicing just as long as everyone else!

i think they need to switch some stunt groups around! flyers that fight for their stunt need to go in the front. flexibility is a great thing, but it is overlooked when your stunt falls. stars need to clean up & squeeze!

wasnt making any excuses for them someone was saying how many times have they competed and I replied twice, stars need to get it together and they will be good to go!

what happened with cea's pyramid?
eek.png

I do also think that FCA has best chances for getting this 2nd place! Over all they were the only Large Senior Team that Hit everything today and were really clean
So i gues it'll be
1.CEA
2.FCA
3.F5
4.WC
5.Pittsburgh

I'm so sad about F5 they did sooo good :(
f5 in third??? nooo maybe 2nd if not 2nd then 1st

if fca was to get second place who would get third? in your opinion? f5, or world cup, looking at it statistically im almost thinking world cup may squeeze ahead of f5. but jamfest loves f5 stunts so i dont know.

Back