All-Star Jamfest Indy - Large Sr - The War Has Begun!!!!!!!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

And the winner is....

• Total voters
Sorry if you feel my posts are always directed at you. With the new board not showing avatars I rarely pay attention to the name of who posts (maybe ignorance on my part). However that being said, we obviously can do nothing other than agree to disagree. You will continue to post your opinion that peoples observations of a video are wrong because you make observations from the gym, and I will continue to think it is unnecessary. I guess I would understand if your posts about changes were in reply to someones opinion of their routine as whole year entity rather than just replies to peoples observations from a video. End of discussion though no need for me to elaborate anymore on how I feel.

As a side note. I agree with Rich about the whole "surprise" topic. A) Why not let their fans be surprised rather than having them know whats coming B) why post their changes? Just a thought using the jump changes as an example. If your opponent looks at your routine and says hmmmm we're pretty evenly matched skill for skill but we got them in jumps. Wouldn't you rather have them keep thinking they have you there with their hurdler-pike-toe backs, instead of basically telling them....HEY UP YOUR JUMPS BECAUSE NOW WE DO FIVE JUMPS TO BACK. Just attempting to shed light on the situation from a fan or competitor stand point, rather than just a spectator.

A) I've only been here a short period of time, but from what I gather 99.9% of the board would rather not only know beforehand but also to have preferably seen a video of it as well...and
B) Maybe bc they aren't afraid of a little healthy competition ;)

1. cea
2. f5
3. fca/wc
4. fca/wc

i really like wcss, but i wasn't as impressed with their routine this year as i usually am :(

I'm going to go with:

1. F5
2. SS/SE
3.SS/SE
4. FCA

I love all these teams and I think it's a toss up between SS and SE because they both look great and their routines are AMAZINg as usual, but F5 is killing it.

Back