All-Star Jamfest Indy Updates - Day 2

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

YESSSS MATRIX VORTEXX!!! Saved a couple stunts & had someone bail on standing tumbling but sooooooooo great!!!

Small Junior X- 2 stunt falls. 1 pyramid fall and a girl did a roundoff rebound and landed on her back :/

I'm sorry if this has already been asked.. But someone told me that Fame has 'FAME' written on their legs and it showed when they did their heel stretch, is this true? I couldn't tell from the video on youtube.

Yup we've always done that. It started like circa 2003 when we were still American Cheer Elite, it said ACE. Once Supers came around they started it back up with FAME instead, its actually a glitter decal.

From what I know, yes. The partial paid bid just gets passed down to the next highest scoring team that was eligible. Only at-large bids can't be passed down.
This is my understanding also, any team can compete for a upgraded bid (a better bid than what they may already have earned).

First set for awards is:
L5 - Large Senior Cheer
L5 - International Open Coed Cheer
L5 - Medium Senior Coed Cheer
L5 - Large Senior Coed Cheer

oh no, does that mean they need to review the small coed 5 scores?
No, they'll just be in the 2nd set. They have too many athletes to pile all of them on stage at once, lol. They did the same thing with small senior 5, they were in their own set.

Back