All-Star Jamfest Super Nationals

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

My CP's mini 2 team is! It's a super long drive - 8 hours, ugh. We're leaving a day early and stopping in Columbus OH to spend a day at the American Girl store there.

Looks like 14 in small coed (which is where cheer athletics royalcats should be) @Ashley is the bomb and has it right on her site, Jamfest has them listed medium which they aren't.

Gotta admit...14 teams on a comparative scoring grid....my stomach is churning already

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like 14 in small coed (which is where cheer athletics royalcats should be) @Ashley is the bomb and has it right on her site, Jamfest has them listed medium which they aren't.

Gotta admit...14 teams on a comparative scoring grid....my stomach is churning already

I don't think I did that, someone else entered the information for me! I love my users! I've been swamped with stuff in the real world this week, so it's been awesome to have other people enter team information.

I don't think I did that, someone else entered the information for me! I love my users! I've been swamped with stuff in the real world this week, so it's been awesome to have other people enter team information.
They were speedy and correct. You have good folks!

See, I feel like this is PERFECT for comparative scoring. 14 teams at at 2 day event. The judges will track their scores and hopefully use the whole range and I think this will be spot on.

James (PRO Comparative Scoring)

See, I feel like this is PERFECT for comparative scoring. 14 teams at at 2 day event. The judges will track their scores and hopefully use the whole range and I think this will be spot on.

James (PRO Comparative Scoring)
Except that the statistical regressions done by @King and @BlueCat have shown comparative scoring is not effective in divisions exceeding ten teams. I guess we'll see.

Back