All-Star January 2016 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

:jawdrop: The blink of this year. I love how all of Cali world teams, from every location, are globe material. :cloud9:

I just love how all of Cali's teams have entertainment value ... over the past two weeks i've seen so many routines where the parents honestly need to go get their money back!

Holy Black Ops. That routine looks so effortless and FLAWLESS. And I actually really like the Day 1 mix - it's really different from most cheer music so it was nice to hear something that didn't sound the same.

Cannot wait to see that Nfinity routine hit. They never stop moving!

Holy Black Ops. That routine looks so effortless and FLAWLESS. And I actually really like the Day 1 mix - it's really different from most cheer music so it was nice to hear something that didn't sound the same.

Cannot wait to see that Nfinity routine hit. They never stop moving!

I feel the exact same way about this routine and the Day 1 mix. I found my almost 30 year old self fangirling so hard at this video! Does anyone know who created their Day 1 mix? I'm very interested in hearing more of their work.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ECE Fame is amazing this season!! They have always been one of my favorite teams. They look so strong and confident in comparison to years past around this time! They've brushed up on their technique across the board. Very entertaining routine and nothing but lover for that dance! I always question their dance song until I see it, then I'm hooked!

I feel the exact same way about this routine and the Day 1 mix. I found my almost 30 year old self fangirling so hard at this video! Does anyone know who created their Day 1 mix? I'm very interested in hearing more of their work.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I would assume Rizz did, it seemed like it was just a mix to hold them over until he finished their final.
Although I would love it if they used day 1 & day 2 mixes the rest of the season. I'm obsessed with the one they used for day 1!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would assume Rizz did, it seemed like it was just a mix to hold them over until he finished their final.
Although I would love it if they used day 1 & day 2 mixes the rest of the season. I'm obsessed with the one they used for day 1!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Black Ops will continue to use a day one and day two mix. :)

Back