All-Star January 2016 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

What?.. It looks like she got it all the way around to me.. Her chest was just down & her feet were pointed towards the front when she landed. Last year it was incomplete most of the season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
So from the video I watched, she twists right off the ground, travels in the air, and doesn't land with both her shoulders/feet in the same position as which she started. I might just be nitpicky, but in all of the videos I've seen she has never completed a "full" twist and has always seemed to be underrotated. I noticed it before she went to SMOED and it's looked the same to me ever since.

To get the argument settled here is a screenshot from the landing of the standing full on Saturday:
Screenshot 2016-01-12 10.59.55.png

Honestly, that girl is crazy talented and I especially love watching her jump. For the sake of her joints I just wish someone would fix her tumbling (especially all of the standing tumbling).

Just wanted to say that I love watching the young lady with the red hair on SSX.

Marci (the red-haired girl) and her sister Victoria are two of the most encouraging, supportive, sweet girls I think Little has ever cheered with. Humble as can be and crazy talented. Shoot, I'd cheer with them.
Or nugget. Whatever.

ETA: Does anyone know if it makes a difference that Marci is, like, 6'4"? Ok, not quite that tall, but she's really tall. I would think it's tougher for an athlete that has legs for days to do standing fulls?

Marci (the red-haired girl) and her sister Victoria are two of the most encouraging, supportive, sweet girls I think Little has ever cheered with. Humble as can be and crazy talented. Shoot, I'd cheer with them.
Or nugget. Whatever.

ETA: Does anyone know if it makes a difference that Marci is, like, 6'4"? Ok, not quite that tall, but she's really tall. I would think it's tougher for an athlete that has legs for days to do standing fulls?
I would TOTALLY love to see you on the floor. AND because it is IAG, this is TOTALLY possible...
And from what I can gather, the taller you are the more core strength you need to tumble. Which explains why smaller girls and taller men seem to be the best tumblers LOL. Not sure if it is true, but makes sense to me LOL

Or nugget. Whatever.

Height likely makes a huge difference because she has to have that much more power to get high enough to get over with while staying within the time of everyone else. I've always noticed her standing full looking like a hot mess, even before SMOED, but honestly it's not for me to nit-pick and since I don't have to pay for any surgery resulting in those landing it's no skin off my nose. I do think her hair, because it stands out on every team she's on, is why people are immediately drawn to watching her. Her jumps are amazing though, as is just about everything else she does---her landings though, make me cringe as someone who still suffers pain in my knees, back, and one of my ankles because of the stuff I did as a teenager.

Back