All-Star January 2016 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Does anyone have a clearer Aces video? Pleeeeeeease?

HotCheer Hot 5 Day 2

I love this team/routine, I'm proud to say I cheered at HC!!

WC Starlites (Lg Jr Coed 5) Supernationals Day 2

WC Starburst (Lg Jr 4) Day 2

WC Twinkles (Lg Yth 5) Day 2

WC Cosmic Rays (Lg Sr R5) Day 2

WC Starbrites (Lg Jr R5) Day 2

This person's vimeo channel has a bunch of high quality WC routine videos from the season so far; Supernationals Day 1, kick off, the NYC comp, encore...

So thankful he takes theses videos.

Agreed. I think there is a line and I don't think it's been crossed in SSX routine. Sure there's a booty pop/ mild twerk and a little rub on the thigh in the pyramid but i don't consider it excessive or distracting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If I never saw a cheerleader drop it low with her legs spread facing the front while picking up a teased ponytail ever again that would be just fine. And it happens like 8 times in their routine.

That said, they are so good this year, I would love to see them finally take it

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Would a standing layout even be possible?
Also, what are some of the skills from gymnastics that haven't crossed into cheer? I only know of:
Valdez
BHS/FHS step out
Front layout/fulls
Triples, quads and double backs (but they are illegal)
That one where you start as a cartwheel and go into a walkover (name)?
I've seen a Valdez done in level 1 teams a few time actually!

An onodi is where you start as a back handspring and end as a front handspring. I think you're thinking of a tinsika (sp?)

I love when I see shushunovas worked into cheer routines.

Would a standing layout even be possible?
Also, what are some of the skills from gymnastics that haven't crossed into cheer? I only know of:
Valdez
BHS/FHS step out
Front layout/fulls
Triples, quads and double backs (but they are illegal)
That one where you start as a cartwheel and go into a walkover (name)?
I was on a team with a girl a few years back who did a rudi too! (Front one and a half)

And I believe a girl on panthers did a front full through to double.

Oh! And in 08 on fiercekatz a girl did a front full during jumps. I think a girl on premier great whites did one back in the day too.

Is anyone else sick of people "dabbing" or doing any of those trendy dance moves. So distracting and unnecessary. If one of my athletes did that on stage, they would be off my team as soon as they left the competition mat.
I'm really bothered by it. Like if someone did the "okay in front of your mouth" smoking a doobie motion in their routine people would freak out, why is everyone okay with people dabbing in their routine?

Last edited:
Back