All-Star Jimmy From Eye Is In Need Of Holiday Cheer

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Thanks for all the support! I spoke with his mother briefly but she's going to get back to me about his favorite things. The hospital is in Philadelphia and the family lives in Annapolis, MD so I'm sure gas gift cards would be greatly appreciated. Anything you send can be sent to his hospital room. That address again is:

Hospital of UPenn
Jimmy Myrick, Rhoads 6, room 6024
3400 Spruce Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104

Thanks so much!

Awesome. Thank you. Our special needs team wants to send him and his family something. I shared this on Facebook and have a lot of other special needs families who want to send him stuff.

If it is past the 4 week time and he is out of the hospital, can you please private message me an address for the gym to send him and his family packages? Does the family need fast food gift cards or gas gift cards? Is there anything we could send for the family too? I know first hand how hard it is to have a loved one hospitalized over Christmas and would love to help.

Is there a caringbridge page or Facebook page for him or a gofundme account to help support him and his family?

He was so kind to my daughter last year at Cheersport. She was in a wheelchair after her leg surgery, and he was very encouraging and positive to her even though they were on different teams. It meant a lot to her. The entire team and gym are such good people.
The gym has a new address... @blunchin

Thank you. On a side note, I thought @blunchin was a "she" and a former member of F5. I have no idea how that popped into my brain - not the first time I've been completely wrong based on a profile. I am so misinformed.
Lol...I'm almost always wrong, so you're in good company.

New gym address:

7460 New Ridge Road
Hanover, MD 21076

Although I'm happy for the gym, this makes me so sad. I'm the biggest, most obsessed F5 fan and when any announcer said: Next, in the Senior 5 Large All Girl Division, from Glen Burnie Maryland.... I would start screaming, didn't matter whether it was a video or in person. Screaming. Loved that!!!! I'm gonna miss hearing that name sooooo much.

Thank you. On a side note, I thought @blunchin was a "she" and a former member of F5. I have no idea how that popped into my brain - not the first time I've been completely wrong based on a profile. I am so misinformed.

LOL no I've never had the pleasure of being on F5. Former Reign & Black Ice member and now coach. To my defense I didn't pick my picture.

LOL no I've never had the pleasure of being on F5. Former Reign & Black Ice member and now coach. To my defense I didn't pick my picture.
Though it's fitting since it's a table of food

Just a suggestion, our family has spent many years in the oncology/hematology office and gift cards are fabulous. They don't take up much room, they don't cost much to send, and they are VERY much appreciated. Bank, gas, and food gift cards will always be used and greatly appreciated. Also, the kids loved tie blankets with well wishes written on them in Sharpie from team and school mates since chemo and low immunity causes them to be cold most of the time.

I second this! Anything to make the families life easier is the most helpful.

I think the most fitting would be a soda cup from Wendy's
A bottle of cherry coke or Pepsi...or something from chipotle or chil fil a...every time I talk to him, he's getting food...every. single. time.

A bottle of cherry coke or Pepsi...or something from chipotle or chil fil a...every time I talk to him, he's getting food...every. single. time.
Every single practice he would have a soda from Wendy's that was right down the street from the gym. Hopefully the new gym has a fast food place that he can grab a soda at before practice!

Every single practice he would have a soda from Wendy's that was right down the street from the gym. Hopefully the new gym has a fast food place that he can grab a soda at before practice!
I've been yelled at, and am no longer allowed to speak of his issues with food [emoji854]

Back