All-Star Jimmy From Eye Is In Need Of Holiday Cheer

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

LOL no I've never had the pleasure of being on F5. Former Reign & Black Ice member and now coach. To my defense I didn't pick my picture.
Oh my now I'm embarrassed. I thought you were a cheer mom :oops:.

Prayers for Jimmy, his family and twisters.

So this may be a dumb question, but if I want to send a gift card what would be the best to send? I live on the west coast so I have no idea what kind of gas stations or stores you all have out there. If someone could give me a few suggestions I'd really appreciate it!

So this may be a dumb question, but if I want to send a gift card what would be the best to send? I live on the west coast so I have no idea what kind of gas stations or stores you all have out there. If someone could give me a few suggestions I'd really appreciate it!
If you want to send a gift card, but don't know what kind of stores etc...go with visa or amex. That way, they can use it anywhere.

Every single practice he would have a soda from Wendy's that was right down the street from the gym. Hopefully the new gym has a fast food place that he can grab a soda at before practice!
There is just about EVERY fast food you could imagine within 10 minutes of the new gym. Thank goodness for us "commuters" LOL.

Back