All-Star King Of The Jungle?

• Thread starter Deleted member 41136
  • Start date

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

D

Deleted member 41136

Have any of you ever been to or are attending this year? I saw it on our comp schedule and was wondering if ant of you guys would be going.

I believe Allstar Challenge events are "going on tour" this year so if your team attended Return to Atlantis last year it will be similar to that event as it is run by the same event producer.

Ok thank you. I have never competed at an allstar competition so i didnt know. Is it a STP comp?

Allstar Challenge are not normally STP. King of the Jungle was previously in Raleigh, NC, and now going to Baltimore, right? It's funny because my senior year we went to both King and Return to Atlantis (which was in Baltimore at the time) and now everything is all backwards!

I am fairly sure this was STP last year. I did not go but my sister's team went. I remember my mom discussing the STP hotel options. I did go to Clash of the Titans (in Raleigh this past year) and that was definitely STP.

Last edited:
All Star Challenge are STP now

Oh ok thank you. How much do these hotels average?
They usually give a range of options. Some on the higher end and some on the lower. Lower end ones book up pretty fast. The best plan of action is to book early.

They usually give a range of options. Some on the higher end and some on the lower. Lower end ones book up pretty fast. The best plan of action is to book early.
Thank you!!!

Back